dBInside is a post-processing software program dedicated to sound insulation and reverberation time measurements performed with sound level meters FUSION Smart Noise & Vibration Analyzer, DUO Smart Noise Monitor and SOLO Black Edition. It takes into account international standards (ISO 717, ISO 140, etc.). It is fully suited to building acoustics applications: sound insulation between rooms, acoustic correction for a room, equipment noise…
The 2018 version of dBInside now calculates standardized ratings according to the following standards:
- ISO 16283 standard (Parts 1-3) for airborne, façade and impact sound insulation
- ISO 16032 standard for equipment noise
- L’nT,w+ CI,50-2500 indicator according to ISO 717-2 Annex A.2 for low frequency impact sound
- “LET-DGALN” French acoustic regulation for equipment noise, including background noise
Even More Ergonomic
To make your job easier, we have doubled our efforts:
- New updated and user-friendly icons with tooltips
- User-changeable measurement line colors and results
- Improved unfolding/refolding line function
- Automatic backup of your measurement campaigns
- Purging audio recordings to simplify your measurement campaigns
One more thing…dBInside notifies you every time there’s an update so that you’re always aware of new features
Although simplicity and productivity are central to dBInside, it is also important to satisfy our expert clients. That’s why we have added advanced features:
- The “Eliminate Noise” function, which let you easily remove sounds, for example, a closing door, while measuring sound transmission
- Calculate the reverberation time from audio recordings
- Copy/cut measurements from one test to another
- Modify the measurement type
For those who don’t need all of dBInside’s advanced features, 01dB offers the VIEWER version, free of charge. It allows you to calculate standardized ratings without exporting data, saving files or creating Excel reports. A great way to discover the power of dBInside at a reduced cost.
The measurements organization in FUSION and DUO is effective when used with dBInside program. Measurements are automatically distributed per test (impact, airborne, equipment) without any action from the user. This feature makes it possible to process measurements more quickly by avoiding unnecessary operations.
This organization enables dBInside program to automatically calculate standardized ratings as a function of the selected standard, once the measurements are transferred. These indicators will be displayed in the test result line. The indicator will automatically be recalculated if any change is made to the test, such as recalculating a new average measurement result and test results accordingly if one or several measurements are deleted.
01dB offers a smart input method for the localization data of each measurement into the dBInside software. The user only has to enter localization data in the test row. This information will automatically be populated in all measurement rows associated with this test.
The test reports are generated in Microsoft® EXCEL using a template based on the ISO 140 standard. These reports can be customised by the user, by changing the location of the measurement information, adding a logo, changing the graphics colour, etc.