New 2020 – Always keep an eye on noise sources
The new 2020 version of dBTrait now includes the full synchronization of the video recording with the time and multi spectrum histories. The easiest way to identify noise sources and markes your measurements.
dBTrait also includes standard calculations in accordance with ISO 2631-2:1989 and ISO 2631-2:2003, and can work with the following indicators:
- Aw(k): weighted rms acceleration per axis (k)
- AwPeak(k): weighted peak acceleration per axis (k)
- AvTj: weighted acceleration of the three axes combined
- A*Tj(k): recomposed acceleration between ⅓ octave F1 and ⅓ octave F2, per axis (k)
- Weighted rms acceleration ⅓ octave spectrum, per axis (k)