Your first 01dB sound level meter
FUSION SLM is the perfect sound level meter to start working with 01dB and discover the power of our products. It includes many FUSION 3G functions at a reasonable cost and efficiently responds to most acoustic measurements (environment, work, buildings…). It’s scalable and can communicate with its 3G modem option. It comes as standard with dBTrait Viewer software for the simple and efficient processing of your data.
- class 1 IEC 61672 builder
- built-in preamplifier
- built-in Wi-Fi
- built-in 3G modem (optional)
- LAN interface
- built-in GPS antenna
- automatic calibrator detection
- advanced acoustic indicators
- remote control
- text message notification of acoustic events
- text message notification in the event of operation problems
- 24-hour autonomy
- 2 to 128 GB SD memory card
- metrological audio recording
- environmental measurements
- building acoustics
- vibration measurements
- health and safety measurements
The 01dB ecosystem is all about synergy between the products in its new range. ORION, FUSION SLM, 3G FUSION, DUO and CUBE: 5 devices, 5 uses, and one single ecosystem focused on improving your productivity. To this end, they all operate in the same way when it comes to the integrated keyboard and Web interface. They use identical data processing software. And they all share the same accessories.
These complementary and innovation-packed systems offer harmonized and intuitive interfaces so as to ensure major time-savings for users.
Class 1 metrology
FUSION is an IEC 61672 Class 1 solution, delivered with its calibration certificate. FUSION can be used for measurements in the two reference directions 0° or 90° (with the DMK01 unit), to adapt to different possible measurements (land transport, aircraft, industrial noise and building sites…).
Calibration and verification
To simplify the installation of FUSION on the site, a function for the automatic detection of a calibration acoustic source allows the performance of a calibration and adjustments without the user needing to do anything more than switch the device on.
Furthermore, to ensure proper operation, an integrated measurement-chain verification system performs periodic checks. Electrical verification allows the testing of the entire measurement chain, including the microphone. It consists of injecting an alternating sinusoidal load on the microphone’s terminals at the selected frequencies at one or two levels. The principle is to read reference values and check the deviation with respect to other measured values over time.
Simplify Building Acoustics
FUSION includes an optional “Building Acoustics” module, developed to enhance the productivity of building acoustics technicians when measuring the acoustic performance of buildings. To simplify your measurement sessions, we have included:
- Automatic detection of the type of measurement performed
- Measurement quality indicators for reverberation time (ISO 3382 standard)
- Direct calculation of standardized values in FUSION SLM…
Additionally, FUSION SLM is delivered free of charge with dBInside Viewer software, so you can do as many standardized calculations as you want.
FUSION SLM includes many standard functions including:
- The option to set a level threshold to trigger an action (coding, audio recording…)
- The recording of advanced indicators like sliding Leq dose, very useful for measuring the impact of concerts or building sites
In addition to its technical performance, FUSION comes with numerous accessories to facilitate day-to-day use:
- DMK01 outdoor microphone unit
- DSC01 autonomous (up to 30 days) and weatherproof case
- interface with weather station (two or six sensors)
- TM01 tapping machine
- omnidirectional and directional noise sources